- Market Snapshots: for deeper understanding of singular markets, vs. the ASN Index (rest of Asia)
- Competitor studies: for strategy reports to management
- Rights Holder studies: in a way, also competitor studies
Our back-end offers a few more ways to cut the data which can unlock more insights than the front-end. Here are some of the different outputs that can go into the reports:
- Sport vs Non-sport splits. Useful for market sizing and competitor studies
- Spend by "Genre". As in our Annual Report, this segmentation charts macro money moves across ASN's 5 major 'buckets' of data:
- Event-based activity
- Annual Properties (that last the whole year round)
- Celebrities & Teams
- Content, and
- Comparisons of 3> queries. For bigger competitive sets
- Year-on-year splits. Instead of absolute numbers available on the front end, we can show YOY movements in percentage terms
- Agency/broker splits. Where we can, we tag the media agency, creative agency or any intermediary agency involved in broking a deal. So we can show you the most productive agency partner. Useful for both brands and rights holders...
ASN also then adds its own interpretation of the trends - including "insider knowledge" to explain unconventional market movements - so that the data in each report is complimented with insightful editorial explaining the 'why' behind the trends.
So if you're a subscriber, and you need even more specific analysis, drop one of the ASN team a line (or via the generic email firstname.lastname@example.org) and we'll either provide these insights f.o.c. if it's a simple data run, or at a discounted rate if it's more complex. Non-subscribers are charged at full analyst rates.
Thank you/ Team ASN